Oregon Sandblasting & Coating, Inc. has been in the sandblasting and high-performance coatings business since 1980.
Wheelabrating – Automated blasting on structural steel and plate. Fast and inexpensive, we use this to prepare steel quickly for painting.
Blasting – Two blast rooms for preparing large steel assemblies like dam gates, heat exchangers, and fabricated assemblies.
Painting – Liquid coating to prepared steel. We spray industrial primers, zinc primers, epoxy, and urethane systems. If it's liquid, we spray it!
Metalizing – Thermal sprayed metalizing. Extremely durable metal spray coating often used in place of galvanizing when the material is too large for a galvanizing tank.
- Wheelabrator (20” high x 10’ wide x 20’ long) with four (4) wheels, complete with recovery system
- One (1) blast room (16’ high x 18’ wide x 40’ long), complete with recovery system and bag house
- One (1) blast room (16’ high x 18’ wide x 60’ long), complete with recovery system and bag house
- One (1) 1100 CFM compressor, complete with oil separator, air dryer and carbon dioxide air monitor
- One (1) 10-ton overhead crane
- One (1) 7-ton overhead crane
- One (1) 54,000# lift truck
- One (1) 35,000# lift truck
- One (1) 25,000# lift truck
- One (1) 11,000# lift truck
- Five (5) 8,000# lift truck
- Sandblasting equipment
- Conventional and airless spray equipment
Mon - Fri: 07:30 AM - 03:30 PM
Sat - Sun: Closed